Welcome to Monday Morning Roll Call | Episode 004 | In the People Business
A new Monday Morning Roll Call is released every Monday Morning and provides a short overview format of issues that matter to you and provides encouragement for the week ahead.
In this episode:
- We want to thank you for helping us get to our fourth episode, it has been an exciting journey and we hope you will continue to follow along. Please whether you love the show, hate the show, or are somewhere in between please go to iTunes right now and leave a rating and review.
- We discuss the story of young, Brisen Fullbright, and his fight with cancer. This heart-warming story tells about a town, a school, and law-enforcement officers coming together to support this 7 year old young man. This is such a great story highlighting the best in people.
- We provide follow up on the Illinois State Trooper Gerald Ellis story; new witness accounts describe his final heroic actions.
- We discuss the known and unknown risks when it comes to dealing with people and how the uncertainty of law enforcement and other related careers are all directly indicative of being in the people business.
- We conclude with talking about the good and bad of humanity and the need to maintain a people-centered focus throughout our career.
Your opinion matters! Please leave comments and feedback on whatever media you are listening to this show. Also, please feel free to email with any questions that you would like dealt with in future episodes. This show is for you the listener and we need your help for it to become a great resource for everyone On the Blue Line.
Connect with us to share in this vision! Visit our website and join our mailing list for up-to-date content, contests, and connection with what we are doing.
Also, join our closed Facebook Group where we continue these discussions and strive to help all of those On the Blue Line to achieve wholeness and happiness in their everyday life.