Welcome to Monday Morning Roll Call | Episode 013 | Choose Courage.
A new Monday Morning Roll Call is released every Monday Morning and provides a short overview format of issues that matter to you and provides encouragement for the week ahead.
Our Newsletter is just releasing and will keep you up-to-date with the podcast, writings, contest, news and more. JOIN TODAY!
After listening to the show, please leave us an iTunes rating and review!
In this episode:
- This week we discuss the story of Officer Bradshaw with the Sanford Police Department in Sanford, FL, and his decision to make the 10th birthday for a little boy a little more special.
- We discuss a similar story out of the Oregon City Police Department where Officer Jason Lemons and Chaplain Mike Vermace make the day of a young victim of an auto accident who had lost his bicycle.
- We discuss recent news stories about cowardice and its implications.
- We determine that courage is not something specific to certain careers or callings, but rather can be developed in each of us.
- We mention the story of Country Star, Joey Feek of the duo Joey and Rory and her showing of courage in the face of adversity.
- We conclude that courage requires action, so for us to develop courage in our everyday lives, we must be intentional and make a conscious choice to develop it.
Your opinion matters! Please leave comments and feedback on whatever media you are listening to this show. Also, please feel free to email with any questions that you would like dealt with in future episodes. This show is for you the listener and we need your help for it to become a great resource for everyone On the Blue Line.
Visit our website for the most up-to-date information and resources.
Also, join our closed Facebook Group where we continue these discussions and strive to help all of those On the Blue Line to achieve wholeness and happiness in their everyday life.