Welcome to Monday Morning Roll Call | Episode 014 | Hit the Reset Button.
A new Monday Morning Roll Call is released every Monday Morning and provides a short overview format of issues that matter to you and provides encouragement for the week ahead.
Our Newsletter is just releasing and will keep you up-to-date with the podcast, writings, contest, news and more. JOIN TODAY!
After listening to the show, please leave us an iTunes rating and review!
In this episode:
- This week we discuss a news story out of Chandler, Arizona where Officer Aaron Little saves a man’s life by offering him a hug while he was contemplating suicide.
- We discuss the importance of rest and taking a moment, no matter how busy we are, to hit the reset button.
- We conclude with realizing that life, not simply living, is the goal and determine that we must consciously make this choice.
- We refer to the great book, The War of Art, by Stephen Pressfield and discuss The Resistance and how it influences our ability to accomplish what we are intended to accomplish. Check out The War of Art on Amazon.
- Special thanks to those who made the use of the Vacation Rental By Owner near Bangor, Maine possible. If you are considering a trip to this area, be sure to check this beautiful lake cottage out.
Your opinion matters! Please leave comments and feedback on whatever media you are listening to this show. Also, please feel free to email with any questions that you would like dealt with in future episodes. This show is for you the listener and we need your help for it to become a great resource for everyone On the Blue Line.
Visit our website for the most up-to-date information and resources.
Also, join our closed Facebook Group where we continue these discussions and strive to help all of those On the Blue Line to achieve wholeness and happiness in their everyday life.