Welcome to Monday Morning Roll Call | Episode 016 | What Freedom Demands
A new Monday Morning Roll Call is released every Monday Morning and provides a short overview format of issues that matter to you and provides encouragement for the week ahead.
Our Newsletter is just releasing and will keep you up-to-date with the podcast, writings, contest, news and more. JOIN TODAY!
After listening to the show, please leave us an iTunes rating and review!
In this episode:
- This week we wish everyone a fun, safe Fourth of July with family and friends.
- We discuss the Declaration of Independence and the lessons about Freedom that it contains.
- We read the poem, Freedom, by Tye Bohls and discuss the true costs associated with Freedom.
- We discuss the fact that Freedom demands responsibility.
- Finally, we leave you with a quote by Benjamin Franklin about liberty and safety.
Your opinion matters! Please leave comments and feedback on whatever media you are listening to this show. Also, please feel free to email with any questions that you would like dealt with in future episodes. This show is for you the listener and we need your help for it to become a great resource for everyone On the Blue Line.
Visit our website for the most up-to-date information and resources.
Also, join our closed Facebook Group where we continue these discussions and strive to help all of those On the Blue Line to achieve wholeness and happiness in their everyday life.