Welcome to Monday Morning Roll Call | Episode 017 | A Time of Crisis
A new Monday Morning Roll Call is released every Monday Morning and provides a short overview format of issues that matter to you and provides encouragement for the week ahead.
Our Newsletter is just releasing and will keep you up-to-date with the podcast, writings, contest, news and more. JOIN TODAY!
After listening to the show, please leave us an iTunes rating and review!
In this episode:
- This week we discuss the weighty subject of law enforcement suicide and the phone call I received right before sitting down to press record on this show.
- We talk about the importance of knowing your why, and understanding why we do what we do and what should be our thought process in times of crisis.
- We talk about knowing that you are loved and that your life influences the lives around you.
- We then discuss the importance of knowing your resources, who do you call in a time of crisis? And do others know that they can call you in a time of crisis?
- PLEASE IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING AND NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO, THERE IS NO SHAME IN REACHING OUT ! REACH OUT TO A FRIEND, A LOVED ONE, OR CONTACT THE NATIONAL SUICIDE PREVENTION LIFELINE AT 1-800-273-8255.
Your opinion matters! Please leave comments and feedback on whatever media you are listening to this show. Also, please feel free to email with any questions that you would like dealt with in future episodes. This show is for you the listener and we need your help for it to become a great resource for everyone On the Blue Line.
Visit our website for the most up-to-date information and resources.
Also, join our closed Facebook Group where we continue these discussions and strive to help all of those On the Blue Line to achieve wholeness and happiness in their everyday life.