Welcome to Monday Morning Roll Call | Episode 018 | The Business of Outrage Culture
In this episode we discuss:
- We answer questions from Members of our closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Each Podcast episode is now available on video on our YouTube Channel.
- We discuss the Starbucks incident in Tempe, Arizona.
- We discuss the Apology from Starbucks corporate.
- We discuss the outrage on Social Media and insanity of it all.
- We discuss the Nike’s decision to forego the Betsy Ross Flag.
- We then discuss Nike’s sales post that decision.
- Finally, we advocate a common sense approach to the public square.
After the episode:
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Contact us with any questions and concerns.
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
If you enjoy the Monday Morning Roll Call, we encourage you to check out our Interview Podcast , The Interview Room.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EDUCATE | DEFEND