Welcome to Monday Morning Roll Call | Episode 020 | Find a Cure, Not a Scapegoat
In this episode we discuss:
- Each Podcast episode is now available on video on our YouTube Channel.
- This week we discuss disrespect towards law enforcement, specifically the water-throwing in NYC.
- We contrast this with a Thank You note, I received this week from Thankful For Our Heroes in Blue and discuss the support from everyday members of the community for law enforcement.
- We discuss the idea of finding a cure, instead of finding someone to blame when something goes wrong.
- We consider this idea of taking responsibility and why people play the “Blame Game,” from an article by Dr. Susan Whitbourne in Psychology Today.
- Finally, we encourage you to take responsibility when things go wrong and to work towards finding a solution and allowing the mistake to become a catalyst for success.
After the episode:
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Contact us with any questions and concerns.
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
If you enjoy the Monday Morning Roll Call, we encourage you to check out our Interview Podcast , The Interview Room.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EDUCATE | DEFEND