Welcome to Monday Morning Roll Call | Episode 021 | My Greatest Fear Starting Out
**NEW** We now have a Patreon Account. What is a Patreon Account? It is a way for you to join with our mission by pledging as little as $1.00 per episode ($4.00 a month) to help fund the content and programming that we bring to you each week.
If you are not in a position to help at this time, we hope you will continue to enjoy the programming from OTBL and please continue to tell others about the mission of OTBL- Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode we discuss:
- Each Podcast episode is now available on video on our YouTube Channel.
- This week we answer another question from our closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild. Be sure to join us!
- Finally, we remind you that the year is quickly moving along and we consider where we are on goals that we set for the year. We encourage you to make sure to regularly assess your goals in order to keep on track with reaching your target.
After the episode:
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Contact us with any questions and concerns.
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
- Consider Supporting this mission: Visit our Patreon Page.
If you enjoy the Monday Morning Roll Call, we encourage you to check out our Interview Podcast , The Interview Room.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EDUCATE | DEFEND