Looking for Solutions to Mass Casualty Events (Part 2) | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 023
In this episode we discuss:
- This week we answer another question from our closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild. Be sure to join us!
- This is Part 2 to this conversation, if you missed last week’s podcast you will want to go back and listen to that episode first. In there we lay the groundwork for this week’s conversation.
- This week, we discuss the intent of our founding fathers and the importance of seeking the intent of the early framers of the Constitution and its Amendments when we try to interpret freedoms through a “modern” lens.
After the episode:
- Each Podcast episode is now available on video on our YouTube Channel.
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Contact us with any questions and concerns.
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
- Consider joining with us: Visit our Patreon Page.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EDUCATE | DEFEND