Do We Really Remember? | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 027
In this episode we discuss:
- September 11 passed this last week, where we looked back and remembered the tragic events of September 11, 2001. However, only a few days later we find ourselves asking, do we really remember? Did we truly “never forget?” When we consider our daily actions, our politics, what we say we stand for in this country, we find ourselves asking, Have we forgotten?
- We mention the song, Imagine, by John Lennon.
- We mention Democratic Candidate Beto O’rourke’s comments at the Democratic Debate September 2019.
- Lastly, we read a beautiful, moving poem by Lt. Dan Marcou, called, That Day in September. This work outlines not only the unfolding of the tragic events on that fateful morning, but it truly honors and remembers those who paid the ultimate sacrifice.
We want to say thank you and remember all those who run towards danger in the service of others, no matter the cost, no matter the stakes- you are the true heroes!
After the episode:
- Get your On The Blue Line Decals, today!
- Consider supporting us for as little as $1 per episode: Visit our Patreon Page.
- Each Podcast episode is now available on video on our YouTube Channel.
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Contact us with any questions and concerns.
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EDUCATE | DEFEND