Finding Significance | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 028
In this episode we discuss:
- Another tragic loss of a hero, due to 9/11 related illnesses.
- We consider the idea of significance in our life story.
- We talk briefly about ways to find our purpose and conclude with the understanding that true significance in life is found in helping others.
After the episode:
- Get your On The Blue Line Decals, today!
- Consider supporting us for as little as $1 per episode: Visit our Patreon Page.
- Each Podcast episode is now available on video on our YouTube Channel.
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Contact us with any questions and concerns.
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EDUCATE | DEFEND