We Can Disagree, Really! | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 031
In this episode we discuss:
- This week, we talk about President George W. Bush and Ellen DeGeneres’s response to attending the football game together.
- We discuss the response from Hollywood elites in reference to Ellen’s plea for kindness.
- We mention the song, Hard Times, by the great Don Edwards.
- We make a plea for kindness and civility with those with whom we disagree, but also for simply listening to others.
- We also make an argument that we should have principles and know why we believe what we believe.
- Finally, I mention Ellen DeGeneres and state that even though we likely disagree on about everything, it would be an honor to have a cup of coffee, because that is how conversations get pushed forward.
After the episode:
- Get your On The Blue Line Decals, today!
- Consider supporting us for as little as $1 per episode: Visit our Patreon Page.
- Be sure to check out our video’s on our YouTube Channel.
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Contact us with any questions and concerns.
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EDUCATE | DEFEND