Welcome to THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 005 | Creating Better Leaders
Meet this Weeks Guest: Otis McGregor
Otis W. McGregor III, CPD, CPC
LTC, Special Forces, US Army, Retired
Otis retired from the Army in 2009 as a Green Beret Lieutenant Colonel following 25 years of service. Since retirement, Otis has been the Business Development Director and Manager for several companies ranging in size from very small to very large corporations. He founded LTO Enterprises in 2010, as a consulting firm focused on business development. In 2017, Otis pivoted LTO to create better leaders of high performing teams and performance coaching for business leaders and athletes. Otis is also a Certified Project Trainer. He is currently CEO & Head Coach of LTO Enterprises. He has 3 grown children and lives with his wife in Colorado.
Show Notes from This Episode
The Interview Room releases weekly. In here, I interview leaders from all walks of life highlighting strong and meaningful conversations that provide insight, guidance, warnings, and encouragement for the listener.
In this episode, I sit down with Otis McGregor with LTO Enterprises:
- We discuss the importance of Story in understanding our lives.
- Otis provides an overview of leadership and how it is defined.
- We talk about the importance of being present in the moment and the importance of teamwork.
- We finish with discussing how to find your passion and ways to give back.
HOW TO CONNECT WITH OTIS:
- Connect at LTO- Enterprises.com
- Read the book, Enable Your Team’s Success by Otis McGregor.
- Listen to the Podcast, The Cam and Otis Show.
LINKS TO THINGS WE DISCUSSED:
- Center for Homeland Defense and Security
- Book, Building a Story Brand, by Donald Miller
- Book, Meditations, by Marcus Aurelius
After the episode:
- Get your On The Blue Line Decals, today!
- Consider supporting us for as little as $1 per episode: Visit our Patreon Page.
- Be sure to check out our video’s on our YouTube Channel.
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Contact us with any questions and concerns.
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EDUCATE | DEFEND