Surviving the Law Enforcement Profession | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 032
In this episode we discuss:
- This week I discuss a recent article in Police One on, 4 lessons for surviving a law enforcement career.
- I talk about the book, Emotional Survival for Law Enforcement, by Dr. Kevin Gilmartin.
- I mention the work being done by Blue H.E.L.P. and Officer Down Memorial Page.
- I summarize, as I often do, that it ultimately comes down to intentionality. We must be intentional in our lives, especially in the areas of Time Management, Physical Fitness, Financial well-being, and Life outside the badge.
After the episode:
- Get your On The Blue Line Decals, today!
- Consider supporting us for as little as $1 per episode: Visit our Patreon Page.
- Be sure to check out our video’s on our YouTube Channel.
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Contact us with any questions and concerns.
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EDUCATE | DEFEND