Take Off Your Mask! | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 034
In this episode we discuss:
- This week, I reference a story out of Illinois where a fugitive with a warrant wanted his Facebook picture to include a Halloween costume.
- I talk about Authenticity. Do you know when people are “fake” or less than authentic? Are you sometimes?
- I answer these questions and then provide a couple actionable steps we can take to be more authentic in our relationships.
After the episode:
- Get your On The Blue Line Decals, today!
- Consider supporting us for as little as $1 per episode: Visit our Patreon Page.
- Be sure to check out our video’s on our YouTube Channel.
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Contact us with any questions and concerns.
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EDUCATE | DEFEND