It’s Not My Problem | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 037
In this episode we discuss:
- This week, I discuss a recent conversation about who is really at fault when officers make mistakes.
- I offer an overview of leadership and the need to seek opportunities to learn and grow.
- Lastly, I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving week and say thank you to each of you who have helped support this mission.
After the episode:
- Get your On The Blue Line Decals, today!
- Consider supporting us for as little as $1 per episode: Visit our Patreon Page.
- Be sure to check out our video’s on our YouTube Channel.
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Contact us with any questions and concerns.
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EDUCATE | DEFEND