Always Eat the Pie | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 039
In this episode we discuss:
- This week, I discuss the importance of taking time to connect with others. I discuss the concerns with “busyness” and how so often we are just busy for the sake of being busy.
- I then encourage you to connect with someone you haven’t spoken to in a while, take an extra moment to have dessert with them, and lastly find time in your personal life that you can take to simply enjoy the moment.
After the episode:
- Get your On The Blue Line Decals, today!
- Consider supporting us for as little as $1 per episode: Visit our Patreon Page.
- Be sure to check out our video’s on our YouTube Channel.
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Contact us with any questions and concerns.
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EDUCATE | DEFEND