The Need for a Silent Night | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 041
In this episode we discuss:
- This week, another Crazy Chicken Story, that took place at a KFC in Wisconsin.
- I discuss the origins of the well-known hymn, Silent Night, from the book, Come Let Us Adore Him, by Robert J. Morgan.
- I discuss the song, I need a Silent Night, by Amy Grant from 2008.
- I suggest the Application, One Minute Pause, by Ransomed Heart.
- Lastly, I offer a couple thoughts on how to pause and have a silent night this Holiday Season.
Merry Christmas 2019 from all of us at On The Blue Line
After the episode:
- Get your On The Blue Line Decals, today!
- Consider supporting us for as little as $1 per episode: Visit our Patreon Page.
- Be sure to check out our video’s on our YouTube Channel.
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Contact us with any questions and concerns.
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EDUCATE | DEFEND