Resolved to Make no More Resolutions | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 042
In this episode we discuss:
- This week, I look forward to 2020 and discuss ways we can be ready for whatever it may bring.
- I provide a refresher on setting SMART goals.
- I discuss the importance of habit and reference the book, Atomic Habits, by James Clear. I also reference the book, The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business, by Charles Duhigg and the Harvard Business Review Article that discusses this powerful book.
- Lastly, I provide five things to consider when sitting down to develop goals and subsequent habits.
Wishing you a Safe and Happy New Year from all of us at
On The Blue Line!
After the episode:
- Get your On The Blue Line Decals, today!
- Consider supporting us for as little as $1 per episode: Visit our Patreon Page.
- Be sure to check out our video’s on our YouTube Channel.
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Contact us with any questions and concerns.
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EDUCATE | DEFEND