A Higher Education | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 048
In this episode I discuss:
- This week, I discuss the importance of education, but not only when it comes to formal education. Rather, I discuss ways that we can always be learning and improving ourselves.
- I mention five podcasts that I am currently listening to on a regular basis and five books that I am currently reading.
- I then encourage you to always be working on increasing your overall education and knowledge.
- Link: Study on Law Enforcement and Education
- Podcast: Order of Man with Ryan Michler
- Podcast: Art of Manliness with Brett McKay
- Podcast: Creating a Brand with Alex Sanfilippo
- Podcast: Behind the Shield with James Geering
- Podcast: The Jocko Podcast with Jocko Willink
- Book: It’s Your Call by Gary Barkalow
- Book: The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Book: Emotional Survival for Law Enforcement by Dr. Kevin Gilmartin
- Book: John Adams by David McCullough
- Book: The Passion of Command by Col. B.P McCoy
*This are resources that I am currently enjoying and have changed my life. I have no current affiliation with any of these authors or their products.
After the episode:
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EDUCATE | DEFEND