A Chair with Four Legs | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 049
In this episode I discuss:
- This week, I discuss the importance of total health as opposed to concentrating solely on one area of our lives.
- I discuss the fact that we are mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional beings and that the goal is total health, which means balance among these areas.
- Link: Utter Relief of Holiness by John Eldredge
- Link: Police One, Physical and Mental Health articles
*This are resources that I am currently enjoying and have changed my life. I have no current affiliation with any of these authors or their products.
After the episode:
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EDUCATE | DEFEND