The Miracles around Us | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 049
In this episode I discuss:
- This week, I discuss a few stories of miracles, but then balance it with stories of when a miracle was believed for and never seemingly came.
- I discuss the need for believing in miracles and the beauty of beginning to see the miracles in our everyday lives.
- Link: Amazing story of a Violinist playing while having a brain tumor removed. MUST WATCH VIDEO!
- An officer’s life is saved when his badge deflects a round.
*This are resources that I am currently enjoying and have changed my life. I have no current affiliation with any of these authors or their products.
After the episode:
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EDUCATE | DEFEND