The Path | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 051
In this episode I discuss:
- This week, I talk about life from the metaphor of being a journey and a path.
- I then make the important argument of having people in our lives that are mentors and sages who can point us in the direction of the path that leads to our desired destination.
- LINK: The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost
- LINK: Article, 10 reasons why a mentor is a Must, by inc.com.
- LINK: Article, Outfitting for the Trail.
*This are resources that I am currently enjoying and have changed my life. I have no current affiliation with any of these authors or their products.
After the episode:
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EDUCATE | DEFEND