How do you spend your time? | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 053
In this episode I discuss:
- This week, I discuss a question I was asked about “how I spend my time?” As opposed to “what do you do for a living?”
- I mention the thought-provoking journey this question brought me on and my answer.
- I then talk about how we spend our time and the fact that it shows others our priorities, our views on self-improvement and our views of the future.
*This are resources that I am currently enjoying and have changed my life. I have no current affiliation with any of these authors or their products.
After the episode:
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EDUCATE | DEFEND