In a Time of Crisis, Be a Leader! | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 054
In this episode I discuss:
- This week, I discuss leadership in a time of crisis.
- I discuss trademarks of a good leader.
- 1. Leadership is Others focused.
- 2. Leadership is done by example.
- 3. Leadership is communicated through vision
- 4. Leadership is completed through mentorship.
After the episode:
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND