You CAN Overcome! with Adam Davis | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 011
Meet this Weeks Guest: Adam Davis
Author and Speaker
Adam’s work has been featured on Entrepreneur Magazine, Fox News, The Huffington Post, PoliceOne.com, and Law Enforcement Today. As a speaker, Adam has presented for the University of Alabama, Auburn University Department of Economic Development, TEDx Troy University, law enforcement agencies, military bases, and many seminars with Lt. Col. Dave Grossman, Taya Kyle, and other American patriots. His media appearances have included the 700 Club, The Glenn Beck Program, Team Never Quit Podcast with Marcus Luttrell, and many others.
His story is one that reveals pain many hide, and addresses the topics many avoid. Adam shares his experiences of sexual assault, substance abuse, mental illness, and law enforcement. Adam is known for his work on Behind the Badge: 365 Daily Devotions for Law Enforcement, Bulletproof Marriage: a 90-Day Devotional (with Lt. Col. Dave Grossman) and On Spiritual Combat: 30 Missions for Victorious Warfare (with Lt. Col. Dave Grossman.)
Today, Adam continues to dedicate his life to helping others navigate through the challenges of marriage and overcoming adversity through his writing and speaking. You can stay up to date with Adam’s events and new releases by visiting http://www.TheAdamDavis.com. He is supported by his wife of 20 years, Amber, and three children.
Show Notes from This Episode
The Interview Room releases weekly. In here, I interview leaders from all walks of life highlighting strong and meaningful conversations that provide insight, guidance, and encouragement for the listener.
In this episode, I sit down with speaker and author, Adam Davis.
- We discuss Adam’s journey growing up and his time he spent working in law enforcement.
- We talk about the darkness of suicide but the saving grace of God.
- We discuss the moment; in a patrol car, on a Sunday afternoon, that changed his life forever.
- We talk about his speaking and current projects he is involved in, including those with the Chris Kyle Frog Foundation and Marcus Luttrell’s Team Never Quit.
- We conclude with some great advice for every law enforcement officer.
HOW TO CONNECT with Adam:
- Connect atThe Adam Davis.com
- SOCIAL: FACEBOOK @theofficialadamdavis
- SOCIAL: INSTAGRAM @adamdavisofficial
LINKS TO THINGS WE DISCUSSED:
- Book: Behind The Badge: 365 Daily Devotions for Law Enforcement by Adam Davis.
- Book: Bulletproof Marriage: a 90-Day Devotional by Adam Davis(with Lt. Col. Dave Grossman)
- Book: On Spiritual Combat: 30 Missions for Victorious Warfare by Adam Davis (with Lt. Col. Dave Grossman)
- JOIN TODAY: Bulletproof Marriage Masterclass.
After the episode:
- SUBSCRIBE TO our YouTube Channel.
- LEAVE US AN iTUNES rating and review!
- FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR Website.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND