Living Your Epitaph | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 056
In this episode I discuss:
- This week, I discuss the great loss associated with this pandemic and the fear and concern that accompanies it.
- While talking about this morbid topic, I discuss how an epitaph is often a short reminder or summary of a person’s life.
- I mention how thinking about your eventual epitaph can provide a life mission statement and a goal for how to live now.
- I summarize with encouraging each of us to think about how we want to be remembered and to live that way now.
After the episode:
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND