Fear is the Enemy | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 057
In this episode I discuss:
- This week, I discuss fear, but I discuss it through the lens of Easter.
- I discuss statistics as of the date of recording and what these statistics indicate.
- I then conclude with four ways to deal with fear and anxiety in unknown situations.
- LINK TO VIDEO: I discussed the video shared by Graham Allen from a NY Doctor, “You don’t have to be scared.”
- LINK TO ARTICLE: Dealing with fear and anxiety.
- LINK TO STATS MENTIONED: CDC Cases Update
- LINK TO STATS MENTIONED: Search Result, Number of People in US
After the episode:
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND