Take Control of your Mental Health with Dan Jarvis | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 013
Meet this Weeks Guest: Dan Jarvis
Retired Army SFC Dan Jarvis is the Executive Director and President of the Board of 22 Zero. This non-profit was created in response to his personal struggles with loss and diagnosis of PTSD. Dan’s journey led to alternative treatments, such as Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART) and Reconsolidation of Traumatic Memories (RTM) Protocol. Dan’s experience with alternative therapies was so life-changing that he was compelled to help others find the same relief from traumatic memories.
Show Notes from This Episode
The Interview Room releases weekly. In here, I interview leaders from all walks of life highlighting strong and meaningful conversations that provide insight, guidance, and encouragement for the listener.
In this episode, I sit down with Dan Jarvis
- We discuss his journey from his time in the Army, his struggle with loss and his eventual diagnosis with PTSD.
- We talk about the therapies and prescriptions that accompanied that initial diagnosis.
- We spend time discussing alternative therapies, Reconsolidation of Traumatic Memories (RTM) Protocol and Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART) and how they made a positive and lasting difference in his life.
- We talk about the mission of 22 Zero and what the future plans are for the organization.
HOW TO CONNECT with Dan Jarvis:
- WEBSITE: http://www.22zero.org
- SOCIAL: FACEBOOK @22zero.org
- SOCIAL: INSTAGRAM @22zero.follow.me
- PODCAST: The PTSD Free Podcast
- BOOK: The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek
- RESEARCH: Research and Recognition Project
- ARTICLES: Pre-pilot study of RTM Protocol
- ARTICLES: Neurology of the RTM Protocol
After the episode:
- SUBSCRIBE TO our YouTube Channel.
- LEAVE US AN iTUNES rating and review!
- FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR Website.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND