Officer Safety in Times of Civil Unrest | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 058
In this episode I discuss:
- This week, I discuss protests across the country and their effect on law enforcement.
- I mention the “Mau-y” awards on the Glenn Beck TV program which is available on the Blaze TV network, and how several of the situations shown were law enforcement actions.
- I specifically discuss Raleigh Police Department’s Twitter statement that shocked citizens across the country.
- I provide a common sense plea for balance and an understanding of the relationship between “Law Enforcement” and the “Law.”
After the episode:
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND