A New Normal | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 059
In this episode I discuss:
- This week, I discuss the idea of “a new normal” in our lives and the dangers of complacency.
- I provide a four part plan that is used to avoid complacency in the workplace as an example of ways that we can combat complacency in our lives.
- I encourage you to be in a continuous state of improvement with a willingness to critically evaluate where you are in life and where you are trying to go.
After the episode:
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND