A social media hiatus | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 061
In this episode I discuss:
- This week, be sure to catch the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial virtual candlelight vigil on Wednesday, May 13 at 8 p.m. EST.
- I discuss an article from Psychology Today that talks about the good and bad aspects of too much social media.
- I talk about our recent fast from social media and some of the positive effects.
- I encourage you to take time to periodically step away from social media in your life.
After the episode:
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND