Be an Authentic Human with John Krotec | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 015
Please be sure to support the small businesses that support us.
PROMO CODE: BLUELINE saves you 10%.
Meet this Weeks Guest: John Krotec
GreenZone Hero, Task Force Zen, the A.uthentic H.uman O.utlier Radio Network, and Straight Outta Combat Radio are potential-oriented, solution-focused projects with education, healing, commerce and honor in mind.
‘What’s Your Apocalypse?’ is a human healing speaker initiative with a mission to help others overcome personal traumas.
“Fractals: A Poetic Journey for Acceptance” (Vol. 1) is my first published book. It is a poetry compilation written to help those who’ve been traumatized know they are not alone AND can overcome.
I am a sincere supporter of initiatives that improve the quality-of-life for humankind, both economically and spiritually.
Show Notes from This Episode
The Interview Room releases weekly. In here, I interview leaders from all walks of life highlighting strong and meaningful conversations that provide insight, guidance, and encouragement for the listener.
In this episode, I sit down with John Krotec
- In this important conversation we discuss what it means to be an authentic human, we define trauma, we consider the lessons from the Civil War when it comes to divisiveness and we talk about the journey that has cumulated with where John is today.
HOW TO CONNECT with John Krotec:
- SOCIAL: Linkedin @JohnKrotec
- SOCIAL: INSTAGRAM @taskforcezenradio
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- BOOK: Fractals, A Poetic Journey of Acceptance
- BOOK: Everyday Etiquette by Amy Vanderbilt
- LINK: Heart Strings for Heroes Foundation
- POEM: I carry your heart with me by E.E. Cummings
After the episode:
- SUBSCRIBE TO our YouTube Channel.
- LEAVE US AN iTUNES rating and review!
- FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR Website.
- CHECK OUT OUR FRIENDS at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND