Please be sure to support the small businesses that support us.
PROMO CODE: BLUELINE saves you 10%
The Thin Blue Line between Civility and Anarchy | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 064
Whiskey Coffee?! Be sure to check out our friends at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
In this episode I discuss:
- This week in LEO NEWS THAT MATTERS TO YOU
- I start with talking about the tragic loss of Mr. George Floyd’s life. I provide the Medical Examiner’s findings and the charges against the officer. I condemn the actions taken by the officer’s that contributed to Mr. Floyds death.
- This week in SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT
- I talk about how at this time there is zero evidence to support that this incident had anything to do with race. Then with much sadness, I talk about how for a brief moment we were all as a country in agreement about something but then we allowed false narratives and agitators to turn us into something we are not.
- I talk about a recent Podcast by Ben Shapiro with The Daily Wire that talks at more depth how “not every terrible thing is a racist thing.”
- I reference the Louder With Crowder special showing the continued false reporting by CNN.
- I condemn the Riots and Criminal Behavior by those who would choose to dishonor the memory of George Floyd by their actions.
- I call for civility, discourse, and a reminder that it is indeed law enforcement who will continue to hold this line between civility and anarchy.
After the episode:
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
- Be sure to check out our friends at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND