Surfing Waves and Enjoying Life with Rob Sanderson | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 016
Please be sure to support the small businesses that support us.
PROMO CODE: BLUELINE saves you 10%.
Meet this Weeks Guest: Rob Sanderson
CoFounder and Surf Coach
SWEL was formed to help promote the health and wellness of Veterans and First Responders. These professional communities experience high levels of stress and trauma throughout their careers.
Often, the ability to process these events is the difference between living a fulfilling life OR succumbing to anxiety and despair. Physical separation from a world of hyper-vigilance, high personal risk, adrenaline spikes and unpredictable encounters is key to the ability to manage stress.
Coupled with learning a new skill, therapeutic sport promotes healing through improving one’s self-efficacy. SWEL’s surf coaches have found refuge in the ocean and want to provide the same opportunity to decompress, disconnect and reinvigorate for the men and women who serve. Through your generosity, our goal is to fund guided surf trips and instruction to empower America’s heroes as they work for all of us.
Show Notes from This Episode
The Interview Room releases weekly. In here, I interview leaders from all walks of life highlighting strong and meaningful conversations that provide insight, guidance, and encouragement for the listener.
Whiskey Coffee?! Be sure to check out our friends at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
In this episode, I sit down with Rob Sanderson:
- We discuss Rob’s experience in law enforcement and his love for the ocean.
- We talk about negative law enforcement incidents and some of the underlying causes.
- We talk about how being in the ocean can allow you to “decompress, disconnect, and reinvigorate.”
- We talk about why he co-founded SWEL and its mission.
HOW TO CONNECT with Rob Sanderson:
After the episode:
- SUBSCRIBE TO our YouTube Channel.
- LEAVE US AN iTUNES rating and review!
- FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR Website.
- CHECK OUT OUR FRIENDS at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND