“Self, Team, and Mission,” a lesson in leadership with Chief Chuck | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 017
Please be sure to support the small businesses that support us.
PROMO CODE: BLUELINE saves you 10%.
Meet this Weeks Guest: Chief Chuck Whitworth
Veteran / Patriot / Storyteller / Humorist / Teacher / Author / Observer
I am a 24 year Navy veteran. I have extensive experience in leading people in all areas. Leadership and mentoring is a passion and a mission and storytelling and sometimes humor are my tools and tactics.
If you’d like to learn more about expanding and honing your leadership skills, contact me via email.
Show Notes from This Episode
The Interview Room releases weekly. In here, I interview leaders from all walks of life highlighting strong and meaningful conversations that provide insight, guidance, and encouragement for the listener.
Whiskey Coffee?! Be sure to check out our friends at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
In this episode, I sit down with Chief Chuck:
- We discuss his experience in the Navy.
- We talk about experiences in his life that taught him leadership principles.
- We talk about issues in society and the crisis of leadership.
- We offer positive solutions and a place to start for mentoring the next generation(s).
HOW TO CONNECT with Chief Chuck:
- E-BOOK: Sailor Words by Chief Chuck Whitworth.
- BOOK: Biography of Ulysses S. Grant
- BOOK:The Art of War by SunTzu
After the episode:
- SUBSCRIBE TO our YouTube Channel.
- LEAVE US AN iTUNES rating and review!
- FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR Website.
- CHECK OUT OUR FRIENDS at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND