Are you ready for a New Normal? A conversation about your adaptability with Claire Chandler and Ben Baker | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 018
Please be sure to support the small businesses that support us.
PROMO CODE: BLUELINE saves you 10%.
Meet this Weeks Guests: Claire Chandler & Ben Baker
President and Founder of Talent Boost
Claire helps complex, growing businesses build sustainable, profitable organizations. As the president and founder of Talent Boost, she leverages over 25 years of experience in business leadership, human resources and communications to boost leadership alignment and effectiveness. Through her work, leaders become magnets for the right talent to achieve their mission.
Founder of Your Brand Marketing
As the founder of Your Brand Marketing, Ben helps clients understand what makes them special, unique and engaging. For the past 25 years, he has been helping companies communicate internally and developing the next generation of leaders. Through his work, brands tell engaging and meaningful brand stories that elevate and engage employees and compel customers to take action.
New Book Releasing soon, start at, Leaders Made Here website.
Show Notes from This Episode
The Interview Room releases weekly. In here, I interview leaders from all walks of life highlighting strong and meaningful conversations that provide insight, guidance, and encouragement for the listener.
Whiskey Coffee?! Be sure to check out our friends at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
In this episode, I sit down with Claire Chandler and Ben Baker:
- We discuss leadership considerations when you are faced with turbulent times.
- We relate the lessons we can learn from the private business sector to government operations.
- We talk about relating to employees and providing a clear vision and direction.
- We discuss the need to be in a continuous process of improvement as we prepare for the “new normal.”
HOW TO CONNECT with Claire and Ben:
- WEBSITE (Claire):https://www.clairechandler.net
- WEBSITE (Ben): https://yourbrandmarketing.com
- YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/GettingYOUNoticed/videos
After the episode:
- SUBSCRIBE TO our YouTube Channel.
- LEAVE US AN iTUNES rating and review!
- FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR Website.
- CHECK OUT OUR FRIENDS at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND