Our Role as America’s Keepers with Ray Dietrich | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 020
Please be sure to support the small businesses that support us.
PROMO CODE: BLUELINE saves you 10%.
Meet this Weeks Guest: Ray Dietrich
Show Notes from This Episode
The Interview Room releases weekly. In here, I interview leaders from all walks of life highlighting strong and meaningful conversations that provide insight, guidance, and encouragement for the listener.
Whiskey Coffee?! Be sure to check out our friends at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
In this episode, I sit down with Ray Dietrich:
- Ray discusses being a fourth generation law enforcement officer and the roles he has held in law enforcement.
- We talk about leadership in law enforcement.
- We spend some time talking about the recent defund the police movements and political concerns that officers have to deal with on a regular basis.
- Ray spoke about the creation ofAmerica’s Keepers and what that journey has been like for him.
- We discussed the great work of the Wounded Blue and we encourage listeners to get involved.
HOW TO CONNECT with Ray:
- INSTAGRAM: @americaskeepersinc
- TWITTER: @raydietrichs
- PARLER: @Americaskeepers
- FACEBOOK: @contactraydietrich
- WEBSITE: https://thewoundedblue.org
- BOOK: Righteous Indignation by Andrew Breitbart
After the episode:
- SUBSCRIBE TO our YouTube Channel.
- LEAVE US AN iTUNES rating and review!
- FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR Website.
- CHECK OUT OUR FRIENDS at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND