“Take Time to Live” with Alex Sanfilippo | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 021
Please be sure to support the small businesses that support us.
PROMO CODE: BLUELINE saves you 10%.
Meet this Weeks Guest: Alex Sanfilippo
Host of Creating a Brand
Alex Sanfilippo is the host of Creating a Brand, a top 20 entrepreneurship podcast where he interviews successful leaders and experts on topics that matter to entrepreneurs who want to grow faster both personally and professionally while saving time and money in the process. To listen to the podcast and for free resources, visit CreatingaBrand.com.
Show Notes from This Episode
The Interview Room releases weekly. In here, I interview leaders from all walks of life highlighting strong and meaningful conversations that provide insight, guidance, and encouragement for the listener.
Whiskey Coffee?! Be sure to check out our friends at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
In this episode, I sit down with Alex Sanfilippo:
- Alex tells us about his early start into entrepreneurship.
- We discuss time management, goal setting, and the importance of vision.
- We talk about what most people get wrong when it comes to a morning routine.
- Finally, Alex provides actionable advice on “doing for one, what you wish you could do for all.”
HOW TO CONNECT with Alex:
- LINKEDIN: @alexsanfilippo
- INSTAGRAM: @creating_a_brand
- INSTAGRAM: @dailyps_com
After the episode:
- SUBSCRIBE TO our YouTube Channel.
- LEAVE US AN iTUNES rating and review!
- FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR Website.
- CHECK OUT OUR FRIENDS at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND