A Strong Defense with Ron Herman | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 025
Please be sure to support the small businesses that support us.
PROMO CODE: BLUELINE saves you 10%.
Meet this Weeks Guest: Ron Herman
Herman Law, P.A. is a preeminent criminal law firm defending complex cases and experienced in representing companies and professionals before the U.S. Department of Justice, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and federal and state courts.
Ron Herman has extensive courtroom trial experience and has handled more than 150 jury trials during his esteemed career. Ron’s prior experience includes working as a skilled prosecutor in Palm Beach and Broward Counties for over 6 years. At the State Attorney’s Office, Ron was promoted several times to become division Lead of the Felony, DUI, and Domestic Violence Units, and was eventually tapped to be part of the coveted Crimes Against Children Unit (Special Victims Unit or SVU).
Show Notes from This Episode
The Interview Room releases weekly. In here, I interview leaders from all walks of life highlighting strong and meaningful conversations that provide insight, guidance, and encouragement for the listener.
Whiskey Coffee?! Be sure to check out our friends at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
In this episode, I sit down with Ron Herman:
- We discuss the importance of physical exercise as well as frustrations that come from crowded gyms.
- Ron talks about why he went into the practice of law.
- Ron explains what draws him to working White Collar Crime cases.
- We discuss the importance of a good defense in our Constitutional system.
- We talk about the use and importance of Body Worn Cameras in law enforcement.
- Ron also talks about some of his experience with providing a defense for law enforcement officers throughout his career.
HOW TO CONNECT with Ron:
After the episode:
- SUBSCRIBE TO our YouTube Channel.
- LEAVE US AN iTUNES rating and review!
- FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR Website.
- CHECK OUT OUR FRIENDS at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND