You be You with Mike Acker | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 028
Please be sure to support the small businesses that support us.
PROMO CODE: BLUELINE saves you 10%.
Meet this Weeks Guest: Mike Acker
Mike Acker is an executive and communication coach, a keynote speaker, and the author of four books including the bestselling Speak With No Fear, which has appeared on numerous booklists even getting designated as the #1 book on overcoming fear of speaking on Forbes.com.
Find out more at MikeAcker.com
Show Notes from This Episode
The Interview Room releases weekly. In here, I interview leaders from all walks of life highlighting strong and meaningful conversations that provide insight, guidance, and encouragement for the listener.
Whiskey Coffee?! Be sure to check out our friends at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
In this episode, I sit down with Mike Acker:
- Mike answers the most important question, “cake or pie?”
- Mike explains the importance of “living a life of design, not default”
- Mike talks about the importance of communication and answers whether or not there is “crisis of communication” in this country?
- We talk about Emotional Intelligence and the role of empathy.
- Lastly, we talk about what “anchors you” in your life and why is it is so important for, “you to be you!”
HOW TO CONNECT with Mike:
- BOOK: Speak with NO FEAR by Mike Acker
- BOOK:Lead with NO FEAR by Steve Gutler and Mike Acker
- BOOK: Write to Speak by Mike Acker
- BOOK: Grow Your Soul by Mike Acker
- COACHING LINK:Advance Coaching and Consulting
After the episode:
- SUBSCRIBE TO our YouTube Channel.
- LEAVE US AN iTUNES rating and review!
- FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR Website.
- CHECK OUT OUR FRIENDS at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND