A “LEO to CEO” journey with Tomo Marjanovic | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 030
Please be sure to support the small businesses that support us.
PROMO CODE: BLUELINE saves you 10%.
Meet this Weeks Guest: Tomo Marjanovic
Tomo Marjanovic is the Founder and CEO of Aspire Rejuvenation Clinic.
Tomo obtained a BA in Criminal Justice Administration from Tiffin University, where he graduated Cum Laude. He has attended international medical conferences through the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) and is currently a student of the Academy of Preventative and Innovative Medicine attaining his advanced certification in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. (BHRT)
Tomo is an ex police officer with over a decade of meritorious service in the states of Ohio and Florida. He has been awarded the medal of valor in his life saving efforts as a police officer. He was also a certified personal trainer, a competitive bodybuilder and a fitness model.
As an entrepreneur and specialist in hormones, Tomo recognizes the need for an ethical and professional entity in the field. He hopes to help as many people as he can through the innovative life-extending treatments Aspire Rejuvenation has to offer.
Show Notes from This Episode
The Interview Room releases weekly. In here, I interview leaders from all walks of life highlighting strong and meaningful conversations that provide insight, guidance, and encouragement for the listener.
Whiskey Coffee?! Be sure to check out our friends at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
In this episode, I sit down with Tomo Marjanovic:
- Tomo talks about his time in law enforcement.
- We talk about how Tomo earned the nickname, “TomoCop.” (You have to hear this story).
- We discuss the dangers of removing “Qualified Immunity.”
- We talk about Tomo’s journey to CEO and the lessons learned along the path.
- Lastly, we discuss a few key principles that can provide actionable steps each of us can take in our personal lives.
HOW TO CONNECT with Tomo:
- WEBSITE: https://www.aspirerejuvenation.com
- WEBSITE: https://www.aspiresupps.com
- INSTAGRAM: @aspiresupps
- INSTAGRAM: @aspirerejuvenation
- ARTICLE: Faith and Fitness Magazine article about “TomoCop”
- BOOK: The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
After the episode:
- SUBSCRIBE TO our YouTube Channel.
- LEAVE US AN iTUNES rating and review!
- FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR Website.
- CHECK OUT OUR FRIENDS at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND