Empowering Cops in their Personal Lives…
Designed and hosted by those who actively serve in law enforcement, On The Blue Line is geared to help you find success in what really matters, your life outside the badge.
Whether you have a law enforcement, first responder, or military background; these resources will give you encouragement and actionable advice for the front lines of your life away from the job.
First, Subscribe to the Podcast…
The importance of Mindset in Law Enforcement with Carrie Wooten | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 023
The Interview Room releases weekly. In here, I interview leaders from all walks of life creating strong and meaningful conversations to provide insight, guidance, and encouragement for the listener.
Whiskey Coffee?! Be sure to check out our friends at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
In this episode, I sit down with Carrie Wooten:
- We discuss the importance of a growth mindset In law enforcement and how to positively influence organizational culture.
- Carrie relays positive and not-so-positive experiences she had at two different law enforcement agencies and the lessons she learned from each.
- Finally, we talk about leadership, toxic leadership and provide some advice for everyone within the agency regardless of title.
HOW TO CONNECT with Carrie:
After the episode:
- SUBSCRIBE TO our YouTube Channel.
- LEAVE US AN iTUNES rating and review!
- FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR Website.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND
Need we say more?
Try today at Campfireblend.com. Use the PROMO code BLUELINE at checkout for 10% off today!
Second, Join our Closed Facebook Group…
Latest Posts (includes Podcast and Blogs)…
- PODCAST: The importance of Mindset in Law Enforcement with Carrie Wooten | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 023
- PODCAST: “Bridging the Gap with Books” with Brady Tucker | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 022
- PODCAST: “Take Time to Live” with Alex Sanfilippo | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 021
- PODCAST: Our Role as America’s Keepers with Ray Dietrich | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 020
- PODCAST: The importance of the Thin Blue Line with Travis Arnold | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 019
- PODCAST: Are you ready for a New Normal? A conversation about your adaptability with Claire Chandler and Ben Baker | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 018
- PODCAST: “Self, Team, and Mission,” a lesson in leadership with Chief Chuck | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 017
- PODCAST: Our Lives, Our Fortunes, and Our Sacred Honor | JULY FOURTH SPECIAL MMRC | Episode 065
- PODCAST: Surfing Waves and Enjoying Life with Rob Sanderson | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 016
- PODCAST: The Thin Blue Line between Civility and Anarchy | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 064
- PODCAST: Be an Authentic Human with John Krotec | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 015
- PODCAST: The Cost of a Free and Undivided Republic | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 063
- PODCAST: Talking Llama with Ian Roth | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 014
- PODCAST: A Kind Word or Deed | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 062
- PODCAST: A social media hiatus | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 061
- PODCAST: Your Second Wind | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 060
- PODCAST: A New Normal | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 059
- PODCAST: Officer Safety in Times of Civil Unrest | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 058
- PODCAST: Take Control of your Mental Health with Dan Jarvis | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 013
- PODCAST: Fear is the Enemy | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 057