Empowering Cops in their Personal Lives…
Designed and hosted by those who actively serve in law enforcement, On The Blue Line is geared to help you find success in what really matters, your life outside the badge.
Whether you have a law enforcement, first responder, or military background; these resources will give you encouragement and actionable advice for the front lines of your life away from the job.
Through the Eyes of a CSI with Tamara Mickelson | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 010
The Interview Room releases weekly. In here, I interview leaders from all walks of life creating strong and meaningful conversations to provide insight, guidance, and encouragement for the listener.
- We discuss Tamara’s law enforcement background and the time she spent in the Crime Scene Investigative unit .
- We talk about the writing of her book, Through My Eyes.
- We discuss the therapeutic activity of writing and how this can be a great tool in dealing with stress, even if you never publish a book.
- We spend time talking about her mission with Thin Blue Line4 Women and her podcast, Real Life.
- We conclude with some great advice for ALL law enforcement officers when it comes to their life at home.
HOW TO CONNECT WITH Tamara:
- Connect at Thin Blue Line 4 Women
- SOCIAL: FACEBOOK ThinBlueLine4Women
- SOCIAL: INSTAGRAM ThinBlueLine.4.Women
- SOCAIL: TWITTER thinblueline4women
LINKS TO THINGS WE DISCUSSED:
- Book: Through My Eyes by Tamara Mickelson.
After the episode:
- SUBSCRIBE TO our YouTube Channel.
- LEAVE US AN iTUNES rating and review!
- FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR Website.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND
- PODCAST: Through the Eyes of a CSI with Tamara Mickelson | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 010
- PODCAST: In a Time of Crisis, Be a Leader! | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 054
- PODCAST: Tenacity with Ron Coury | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 009
- BLOG: Cops, Crazy, and the “C” word…
- PODCAST: How do you spend your time? | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 053