Empowering Cops in their Personal Lives…
Designed and hosted by those who actively serve in law enforcement, On The Blue Line is geared to help you find success in what really matters, your life outside the badge.
Whether you have a law enforcement, first responder, or military background; these resources will give you encouragement and actionable advice for the front lines of your life away from the job.
A different kind of Podcast…
A “LEO to CEO” journey with Tomo Marjanovic | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 030
The Interview Room releases weekly. In here, I interview leaders from all walks of life creating strong and meaningful conversations to provide insight, guidance, and encouragement for the listener.
Whiskey Coffee?! Be sure to check out our friends at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
In this episode, I sit down with Tomo Marjanovic:
- Tomo talks about his time in law enforcement.
- We talk about how Tomo earned the nickname, “TomoCop.” (You have to hear this story).
- We discuss the dangers of removing “Qualified Immunity.”
- We talk about Tomo’s journey to CEO and the lessons learned along the path.
- Lastly, we discuss a few key principles that can provide actionable steps each of us can take in our personal lives.
HOW TO CONNECT with Tomo:
- WEBSITE: https://www.aspirerejuvenation.com
- WEBSITE: https://www.aspiresupps.com
- INSTAGRAM: @aspiresupps
- INSTAGRAM: @aspirerejuvenation
- INSTAGRAM: @tomomarjanovic
THINGS WE DISCUSSED:
- ARTICLE: Faith and Fitness Magazine article about “TomoCop”
- BOOK: The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
After the episode:
- SUBSCRIBE TO our YouTube Channel.
- LEAVE US AN iTUNES rating and review!
- FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR Website.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND
OTBL Merch (A portion of all sales benefits LE Charities)
Latest Posts (includes Podcast and Blogs)…
- BLOG: Absolutely Absolute (and the scourge of relativism)
- PODCAST: A “LEO to CEO” journey with Tomo Marjanovic | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 030
- BLOG: The Journey
- PODCAST: MORNING ROLL CALL | Remembering a Radio Icon | Episode 071
- PODCAST: MORNING ROLL CALL | The Importance of the Thin Blue Line | Episode 070
- PODCAST: Conquer Stress with Samantha Horwitz | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 029
- PODCAST: MORNING ROLL CALL | “Officer Down” | Episode 069
- PODCAST: You be You with Mike Acker | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 028
- PODCAST: MORNING ROLL CALL | You know what to do, now do it! | Episode 068
- PODCAST: Compassion, Legacy, and Changing the World with Lt. Randy Sutton | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 027
- PODCAST: MORNING ROLL CALL | Choosing to Change | Episode 067
- PODCAST: The Reality of Crime Scene Investigation with Heidi Sievers, PhD, MSFS, CCSI | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 026
- PODCAST: MORNING ROLL CALL | Good Thing it’s 2021 | Episode 066
- PODCAST: A Strong Defense with Ron Herman | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 025
- PODCAST: Finding Balance with Kris Babino | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 024
- PODCAST: The importance of Mindset in Law Enforcement with Carrie Wooten | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 023
- PODCAST: “Bridging the Gap with Books” with Brady Tucker | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 022
- PODCAST: “Take Time to Live” with Alex Sanfilippo | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 021
- PODCAST: Our Role as America’s Keepers with Ray Dietrich | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 020
- PODCAST: The importance of the Thin Blue Line with Travis Arnold | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 019
Support those who support us…
Need we say more?
Try today at Campfireblend.com. Use the PROMO code BLUELINE at checkout for 10% off today!