Empowering Cops in their Personal Lives…
Designed and hosted by those who actively serve in law enforcement, On The Blue Line is geared to help you find success in what really matters, your life outside the badge.
Whether you have a law enforcement, first responder, or military background; these resources will give you encouragement and actionable advice for the front lines of your life away from the job.
A different kind of Podcast…
Influencing the Greater Good with Amy Boudreau [The Yoga Cop] | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 036
START at www.OnTheBlueLine.com
SUPPORT this podcast: www.OnTheBlueLineApparel.com
In this episode, I sit down with Amy Boudreau:
Amy is a writer, public speaker, yoga & mindfulness instructor, conscious leader and police officer who advocates for mental health and wellbeing for both officers and the community. Amy’s mission is to assist other first responders and healthcare workers in staying well by using mindfulness movement to help rewire the nervous system and shift out of the stress-response.
She is currently competing in the Ms. Health & Fitness Magazine Cover Competition to bring awareness to mental health as being part of staying fit and healthy. With her winnings she will bring wellness workshops to frontline workers.
Quarter Finals are: July 15th 10pm EST –July 22nd 10pm EST Finals are: July 22nd 10pm EST –Aug 5th 10pm EST
CONNECT with Amy:
- WEBSITE: TBA
- TWITTER: @theyogacop
- FACEBOOK: @theyogacop
- INSTAGRAM: @theyogacop
- LINKEDin: @AmyBoudreau
After the episode:
- LEAVE US AN iTUNES rating and review! [This is a HUGE help]
- VISIT OUR Website.
- Awesome Blue Line Shirts and Apparel for a great cause.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND
OTBL Merch (A portion of all sales benefits LE Charities)
Latest Posts (includes Podcast and Blogs)…
- PODCAST: Influencing the Greater Good with Amy Boudreau [The Yoga Cop] | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 036
- PODCAST: LEO Family Fitness with Marc Hildebrand | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 035
- PODCAST: Never Forgotten with Sheriff Scott Rose | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 034
- PODCAST: EVOLVE with Patrick Fitzgibbons | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 033
- PODCAST: Father’s Day Special: an interview with my son | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 032
- BLOG: Cops Are People Too!
- PODCAST: Supporting Heroes with Adam Bird | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 031
- BLOG: The Rise of Hopelessness in Law Enforcement
- PODCAST: A “LEO to CEO” journey with Tomo Marjanovic | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 030
- BLOG: The Journey
- PODCAST: MORNING ROLL CALL | Remembering a Radio Icon | Episode 071
- PODCAST: MORNING ROLL CALL | The Importance of the Thin Blue Line | Episode 070
- PODCAST: Conquer Stress with Samantha Horwitz | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 029
- PODCAST: MORNING ROLL CALL | “Officer Down” | Episode 069
- PODCAST: You be You with Mike Acker | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 028
- PODCAST: MORNING ROLL CALL | You know what to do, now do it! | Episode 068
- PODCAST: Compassion, Legacy, and Changing the World with Lt. Randy Sutton | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 027
- PODCAST: MORNING ROLL CALL | Choosing to Change | Episode 067
- PODCAST: The Reality of Crime Scene Investigation with Heidi Sievers, PhD, MSFS, CCSI | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 026
- PODCAST: MORNING ROLL CALL | Good Thing it’s 2021 | Episode 066