MORNING ROLL CALL | Remembering a Radio Icon | Episode 071
In this episode I discuss:
- This week, I remember radio icon Rush Limbaugh and his influence on talk radio. I discuss the importance of having good influences in our lives, how to make the best of “windshield time,” and knowing the positive influence that one voice can have.
After the episode:
- Get the Podcast delivered directly to your inbox. Sign up now!
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
- Be sure to check out our friends at com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND
The On the Blue Line Podcast is designed to provide encouragement to those serving on the front lines of law enforcement. This encouragement is provided through stories that matter to you, interviews with leaders in the law enforcement community and through providing content that can develop personal growth.
Currently, our weekly monologue show, Monday Morning Roll Call, releases every Monday morning at 0500 Hours. Set up much like a read-off, roll-call, or muster, the goal is 10-15 minutes of a couple news stories and then a principle, lesson, or story that will hopefully give you encouragement for the week ahead.
Our interview show, The Interview Room, where we talk with professionals from all walks of life who can provide insight and encouragement to those serving On the Blue Line.