The importance of Mindset in Law Enforcement with Carrie Wooten | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 023
The Interview Room releases weekly. In here, I interview leaders from all walks of life creating strong and meaningful conversations to provide insight, guidance, and encouragement for the listener.
Whiskey Coffee?! Be sure to check out our friends at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
In this episode, I sit down with Carrie Wooten:
- We discuss the importance of a growth mindset In law enforcement and how to positively influence organizational culture.
- Carrie relays positive and not-so-positive experiences she had at two different law enforcement agencies and the lessons she learned from each.
- Finally, we talk about leadership, toxic leadership and provide some advice for everyone within the agency regardless of title.
HOW TO CONNECT with Carrie:
After the episode:
- SUBSCRIBE TO our YouTube Channel.
- LEAVE US AN iTUNES rating and review!
- FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR Website.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND
The On the Blue Line Podcast is designed to provide encouragement to those serving on the front lines of law enforcement. This encouragement is provided through stories that matter to you, interviews with leaders in the law enforcement community and through providing content that can develop personal growth.
Currently, our weekly monologue show, Monday Morning Roll Call, releases every Monday morning at 0500 Hours. Set up much like a read-off, roll-call, or muster, the goal is 10-15 minutes of a couple news stories and then a principle, lesson, or story that will hopefully give you encouragement for the week ahead.
Our interview show, The Interview Room, where we talk with professionals from all walks of life who can provide insight and encouragement to those serving On the Blue Line.