A “LEO to CEO” journey with Tomo Marjanovic | THE INTERVIEW ROOM | Episode 030
The Interview Room releases weekly. In here, I interview leaders from all walks of life creating strong and meaningful conversations to provide insight, guidance, and encouragement for the listener.
Whiskey Coffee?! Be sure to check out our friends at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
In this episode, I sit down with Tomo Marjanovic:
- Tomo talks about his time in law enforcement.
- We talk about how Tomo earned the nickname, “TomoCop.” (You have to hear this story).
- We discuss the dangers of removing “Qualified Immunity.”
- We talk about Tomo’s journey to CEO and the lessons learned along the path.
- Lastly, we discuss a few key principles that can provide actionable steps each of us can take in our personal lives.
HOW TO CONNECT with Tomo:
- WEBSITE: https://www.aspirerejuvenation.com
- WEBSITE: https://www.aspiresupps.com
- INSTAGRAM: @aspiresupps
- INSTAGRAM: @aspirerejuvenation
- INSTAGRAM: @tomomarjanovic
THINGS WE DISCUSSED:
- ARTICLE: Faith and Fitness Magazine article about “TomoCop”
- BOOK: The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
After the episode:
- SUBSCRIBE TO our YouTube Channel.
- LEAVE US AN iTUNES rating and review!
- FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR Website.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND
The On the Blue Line Podcast is designed to provide encouragement to those serving on the front lines of law enforcement. This encouragement is provided through stories that matter to you, interviews with leaders in the law enforcement community and through providing content that can develop personal growth.
Currently, our weekly monologue show, Monday Morning Roll Call, releases every Monday morning at 0500 Hours. Set up much like a read-off, roll-call, or muster, the goal is 10-15 minutes of a couple news stories and then a principle, lesson, or story that will hopefully give you encouragement for the week ahead.
Our interview show, The Interview Room, where we talk with professionals from all walks of life who can provide insight and encouragement to those serving On the Blue Line.