Making Decisions on Principle | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 055
In this episode I discuss:
- This week, I discuss “why” we make the decisions that we make.
- I go over the Ethical Dilemma Test by the National Institute of Ethics.
- I then discuss the importance of knowing what we base our decisions on.
- Lastly, I remind each of us that we must ultimately “do the right things, at the right time, for the right reasons.”
After the episode:
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND
The On the Blue Line Podcast is designed to provide encouragement to those serving on the front lines of law enforcement. This encouragement is provided through stories that matter to you, interviews with leaders in the law enforcement community and through providing content that can develop personal growth.
Currently, our weekly monologue show, Monday Morning Roll Call, releases every Monday morning at 0500 Hours. Set up much like a read-off, roll-call, or muster, the goal is 10-15 minutes of a couple news stories and then a principle, lesson, or story that will hopefully give you encouragement for the week ahead.
Our interview show, The Interview Room, where we talk with professionals from all walks of life who can provide insight and encouragement to those serving On the Blue Line.