The Thin Blue Line between Civility and Anarchy | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 064
Whiskey Coffee?! Be sure to check out our friends at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
In this episode I discuss:
- This week in LEO NEWS THAT MATTERS TO YOU
- I start with talking about the tragic loss of Mr. George Floyd’s life. I provide the Medical Examiner’s findings and the charges against the officer. I condemn the actions taken by the officer’s that contributed to Mr. Floyds death.
- This week in SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT
- I talk about how at this time there is zero evidence to support that this incident had anything to do with race. Then with much sadness, I talk about how for a brief moment we were all as a country in agreement about something but then we allowed false narratives and agitators to turn us into something we are not.
- I talk about a recent Podcast by Ben Shapiro with The Daily Wire that talks at more depth how “not every terrible thing is a racist thing.”
- I reference the Louder With Crowder special showing the continued false reporting by CNN.
- I condemn the Riots and Criminal Behavior by those who would choose to dishonor the memory of George Floyd by their actions.
- I call for civility, discourse, and a reminder that it is indeed law enforcement who will continue to hold this line between civility and anarchy.
After the episode:
- Join our exclusive closed Facebook Group, On The Blue Line Guild.
- Join our Email List for up-to-date information, Contests, and News.
- Leave us an iTunes rating and review!
- Visit our Website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
- Be sure to check out our friends at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND
The On the Blue Line Podcast is designed to provide encouragement to those serving on the front lines of law enforcement. This encouragement is provided through stories that matter to you, interviews with leaders in the law enforcement community and through providing content that can develop personal growth.
Currently, our weekly monologue show, Monday Morning Roll Call, releases every Monday morning at 0500 Hours. Set up much like a read-off, roll-call, or muster, the goal is 10-15 minutes of a couple news stories and then a principle, lesson, or story that will hopefully give you encouragement for the week ahead.
Our interview show, The Interview Room, where we talk with professionals from all walks of life who can provide insight and encouragement to those serving On the Blue Line.